[LAU] installing patchage

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Thu Mar 13 16:43:28 EDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 13. März 2008 11:18:52 schrieb schoappied:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to install patchage with the *.debs from your site, but I'll get:
>
> home/dirk# dpkg -i libflowcanvas0_0.4.0_i386.deb
> (Reading database ... 270456 files and directories currently installed.)
> Preparing to replace libflowcanvas0 0.4.0 (using
> libflowcanvas0_0.4.0_i386.deb) ...
> Unpacking replacement libflowcanvas0 ...
> dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libflowcanvas0:
>  libflowcanvas0 depends on libgraphviz3 (>= 2.12-4); however:
>   Package libgraphviz3 is not installed.
> dpkg: error processing libflowcanvas0 (--install):
>  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
>  libflowcanvas0
>

> There is no libgraphviz3 in lenny or sid...
>
> Dirk

ups, yes libgraphviz3 have leave sid. I build libflowcanvas0 new against
libgraphviz4 (it's the current version in sid, I dont realease it because I
have both versions installed). It will work now with libgraphviz4  sorry.
Please load it down again.
Thank's for make me Note it. Hope everything work well now.

For your other question, yes, if the package with the same or higher
versionnumber hit sid, it will replase the own build package.

 regards   hermann