[LAU] ZynAddSubFX missing instruments

Svend-Erik Madsen sv-e at sv-e.dk
Sat Mar 15 01:32:02 EDT 2008

Hi all

I have a problem regarding my ZynAdd installation. I've got a Lenovo
notebook and have installed Suse 10.3 due to Lenovo recommendations for
getting all the hardware to work, and it's just fine, I've installed
jack and QjackCtl as well and it seems ok, I can see all my in and out
ports on my sound card (RME Multiface). I can start it in Real Time
after this modification :

http://wiki.jacklab.net/index.php/Assigning_real-time_priorities_with_PAM

 But when i connect my ZynAddSubFX I can only hear the normal startup
tones, and if i choose another instrument the sound doesn't change at
all, and here I'm stocked :(  Is there any other libs/modules I need to
install ?

Best regards

Sv-e