[LAU] [Packet-in-user] album files (it isn't a troll)

Philippe Hezaine philippe.hezaine at free.fr
Fri Mar 21 05:04:39 EDT 2008

Have fun!   To deal with the most urgent things first:

Multiple-choice questionnaire.

Philippe Hezaine a écrit :

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I plan to write a little book of free drums patterns with Lilypond and
> > put in it
> > on Internet.
> > It would be titled "Le Batteur GNU" ( The GNU Drummer") or 'Le Batteur
> > Libre"
> > (The Free Drummer) and it will be CC-BY-SA.
> > I must think of some details yet.
> > I mean, for instance, some basics patterns of 4, 6 or 8 bars (without a
> > final beat ?)

                               YES                 NO

> > in one style, eg bossa nova,  separated from each other  by  one  bar of
> > rest.

                               NO                  YES

> > Then some variations are based on it. (maracas, congas...  blabla...)
> > So all the patterns are modular. (trussed up)

                             FRANK...FURT            FRANK...FURTHER
      FRANK...FURTHEST

> > You can copy and paste as you need.
> > The advantages : a source in plain text + midifile + pdf. Possibilities
> > of several tracks.
> > The drawback : all velocities are ruined. But what? You customize the
> > velocities of
> > your 4 -8 bars copied in a sequencer or Hydrogen and voila.

                       YES         NO                  OTHER CHOICE

> > May be we can share and work on this project with the aim to experiment
> > its use.
> > It isn't so difficult.

      LEVEL OF DIFFICULTIES :      1.     2 .    3 .   4.    5.

> > By the way, is anyone will be able to send me a drum midifile in one style?

                         NO                           NO

> > Kevin, have you anything of this kind in your database? For experiment.

               I DON'T KNOW                 I DON'T  SAY

-- Phil. http://superbonus.project.free.fr