[LAU] [Packet-in-user] album files (it isn't a troll)

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sat Mar 22 06:34:39 EDT 2008

Am Samstag, 22. März 2008 schrieb Folderol:
> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:42:04 -0400
> frank <frankpirrone at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Arnold Krille wrote:
> > > Please tell me when you do that. I will be the next in the line to
> > > register all the blue-notes and all the non-even-tempered notes.
> > > Basicly I would register all the frequencies not already registered by
> > > you... Would be really a lot of royalties.
> > Geez, Arnold, you are an idea monster!  I had never considered
> > blue-notes OR microtonal possibilities at ALL.  Well, there goes a small
> > fortune I could have locked up...
> I have just applied for a patent covering a method of varying pitch on
> successive notes such that, to the listener, they seem to fit another
> patented scale but are actually randomly, but measurably different :)

I think I will also patent the "converting sound pressure to electric
potentials in biological material". Should cover every ear on the world. I
will be *RICH*!

We really should send this conversation to the fsf to support their arguing
against software patents. Only we didn't talk about software but real patents
here...

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/