[LAU] Compatible Hardware

Roger Wakeman rwakeman at hushmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:42:15 EDT 2008

Alright, here's the third try:

http://www.linuxstudiopro.com

Compatible audio hardware. Compare and contrast in one place. I
just added a comments system so if you are familiar with any of the
hardware listed, please leave a comment and rate it on Linux-
compatibility.

I haven't had a chance to watch people use the site just yet--I'll
be getting some friends to be guinea pigs--so any suggestions about

--
Click here for free information on starting a business from your home.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/REAK6ZBNoVvYEGLJRC7kXHK7XwOQJFL58aAKfxF0W6lmTP29K6SJIk/