[LAU] M-Audio ProFire 2626

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:13:06 EDT 2008

I did until it died.  I haven't bothered replacing it.  I need to eventually
get a new interface for Linux, running my RME 9632, but my workstation died
recently and I am using my MBP as my workstation, with Ardour running with
an Apogee interface and loving it.

18 channels sounds right, though I never tested it fully to be honest.  I
was running a 410 at the time so I never really had much chance to.

         Seablade