[LAU] how to transmit OSC between two networked computers?

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 22:46:46 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to set up two computers to communicate via OSC. The two
computers will be running Csound and I would like one of them to be
able to send OSC messages to the other via the already existent
network. How do you achieve this? I'm not a network guru but I've been
trying to do it using port forwarding via ssh but without any success
(and I'm not even sure if using ssh is the right thing to do). Is
there anyone in the list doing this kind of thing?

Thanks!

Hector