[LAU] Want to compile/install LinuxSampler in UbuntuStudio - help?

dfro at umich.edu dfro at umich.edu
Sun Mar 30 15:11:17 EDT 2008

Arda,

Success!! Thanks for the info. I left the libgig, liblscp, qsampler, and
ubuntustudio-audio packages in place and compiled and installed new
versions into /usr/local along with gigedit, linuxsampler, and lsampler.
  I was able to get LSampler working.  The old QSampler package also
boots and finds LS and gigedit.

Thanks again,
Dave