[LAU] [OT] need advice re: Windows registry cleaners (majorly OT)

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri May 2 10:38:47 EDT 2008

Christopher Stamper wrote:
> Of course, I really recommend that you use Ubuntu instead.. :-)
Hi Christopher,

As long as Ivy continues to work at her present job she's bound to
Windows. Happily, she has resigned from that job recently, and she has
also met a few colleagues who are using Ubuntu. She's interested, it's
just a matter of time. Meanwhile, for the next month she still needs XP.
Perhaps I'll convince her to start checking out the live Heron disc, I
thought it was a pretty good system for a normal user.

Best,

dp