[LAU] Pre-License change LinuxSampler code

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Fri May 2 18:46:58 EDT 2008

"Mark Knecht" <markknecht at gmail.com> writes:

> Should anyone out there want to work SERIOUSLY with this code then
> please feel free to get in touch with me

Please upload this to your nearest public server. There are probably
several people who will want to work on this, now and in the future.

> The license for this fork must remain completely GPL forever.

Nobody has ever the possibility to change the license for this code
you possess, not even the original authors.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m