[LAU] System Restore...

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Sat May 3 07:49:41 EDT 2008

On Sat, 3 May 2008, cdr wrote:

>> Curious what everyone thinks about the subversion concept. It makes some
>> sense to me, but then I'm an idiot! :)

  There actually is a Linux distribution that has repositories based on
this concept:  Foresight Linux, with the Conary package manager, uses a
system of change management not unlike cvs or subversion, where every
changeset is 'committed', and can be 'rolled back' independently.
   I've stumbled upon it within the AsteriskNOW distribution, but have
failed to wrap my brain around it yet...

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin