[LAU] [Fwd: Re: Master volume control for M-Audio 2496?]

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Sat May 3 19:30:21 EDT 2008

That's it, the master monitor level, it's what is used for the digital
mix (which is what is used for being able to monitor what is being
recorded while listening to audio that has been recorded. What is he's
trying to do? For applications that only use stereo out, channel 1 and
channel 2 would be used as the volume for the application (although
typically the application would have its own volume control, which is
usually controls what 2 outs you have mapped to the card).