[LAU] Decent and attractive audio player

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:10:26 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 9:57 PM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:
> Loki Davison wrote:
>  > ... i've tried quod libet and despite the very strange name...
>  It's Latin for "anything, whatever". It's been used occasionally as a
>  title for musical works.
>
>  Best,
>
>  dp

Yeah, it mentions that in the docs, also that is it's basic
philosophy. It's very flexible and allows searching and collection
display in tons of ways. Still liking it a lot. I need to make a few
little changes to it some time though. ;) Album cover size should be
configurable as they are way too tiny for me. Would like some kind of
"cover flow" style interface. Never actually tried cover flow but seen
pics and it looks funky ;)

Loki