[LAU] BCF2000 fedora core 8

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Tue May 6 23:22:19 EDT 2008

Just wanted to report an update. Perhaps others will find it helpful. My
BCF2000 is working now. I am running FC8/64 bit with PlanetCCRMA. I had
trouble with RT kernel and was running the latest stock kernel. I
upgraded to the latest patched RT kernel (2.6.24.6.1.rt3.4.fc8.ccrmart)
and everything works.

I realize that my old midisport also was nonfunctional under the old
kernel, so I assume that there is a problem with at least usb-midi,
possibly usb-audio with this installation.

By the way, I am running ardour and jack with 2.67 msec latency!

-Joe D