[LAU] Ideas for LV2

Chris Weber ciwe at gmx.de
Thu May 8 05:48:54 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 20:16, Michael Bohle wrote:
> LV2 Ports of ZynAdd, AMS, AMsynth, Minicomputer, Jamin, a Convolution
> Reverb (I think Fons already work on this), Hydrogen, LMMS,
> Linuxsampler, Fluidsynth, Speciman, Horgand, PD, Beast...
>
> (what do I miss here?)

One thought I've had, was asking authors of fine free VST Plugins to port
their effects and/or synths natively to LV2. - But I guess one the first
questions wich come out of the box will be "which gui toolkit can I use for
it?" right after they figured out how jack, jack-midi and alsa midi
works.....

And another wish I've is that hosts ( sequencers ) can render midi to audio in
cpu bound time.

My 2 ¢

Regards

	Chris