[LAU] Making great guitar sounds on GNU/Linux

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Sun May 11 08:40:31 EDT 2008

Arda Eden kirjoitti:
> Follow the link below to see an article and some examples about the
> project:
>
> http://www.ardaeden.net/gnuitar/

Thank you very much for sharing. I have just started to do something
similar for finnish speaking people all around the world :-) .

Based on the Hydrogen, Hexter and real bass and various guitars and
various percussions. I try to do something very acoustic and at home,
too. Home Ubuntu Studio, you know :-) .

Here is something to start (just screenshots at this point)...

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/Ubuntu_Studio_Updated.png

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Ubuntu_Studio/Ardour_01.png
http://www.arkki.info/howto/Ubuntu_Studio/Ardour_02.png

Thank you Arda, great article.