[LAU] Making great guitar sounds on GNU/Linux

Arda Eden ardaeden at gmail.com
Sun May 11 09:32:29 EDT 2008

Thanks everybody,
I'm so glad you liked it and I also want to thank to the developers of all
those software.
It's very satisfying to see the power of free software.

By the way I mentioned a problem of Jack Rack with Ubuntu 8.04. The open,
save and save as dialog boxes don't work properly and it's impossible to
open or save any configuration. I get this bug both with my desktop and
laptop. Does anyone have an idea about it ?

--
Arda EDEN
Cumhuriyet University