[LAU] [SLIGHTLY-OT] Earthworks Preamp

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:06:55 EDT 2008

Peter Finnegan wrote:
> Have you checked out sweetwater?  They appear to have one in stock:
>
> http://www.sweetwater.com/c663--Earthworks--Dual_Channel_Preamps
>
> They also ship next day and are generally good to work with.
>
> P. Finnegan
> On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 11:48 -0700, Brad Fuller wrote:
>> Anyone know where I could buy a used or new Earthworks mic Preamp,
>> pronto? Any model would be fine: 1021, 1022 or 1024
>> I can't find them in stock anywhere. Would like a new one, but would
>> settle for a used one, just need it very soon.
>>
>> thanks,
>> brad

Thanks Peter. We called them and they said they had none in stock.
If you click on "more info..." you get

"Special Order, But We Can Get It Fast
Because of our great relationship with Earthworks, we normally can get this
item as quickly as you need it. Order online or call your Sales Engineer
now, and we'll make it happen for you."

I've called about 25 dealers and none have them. Earthworks is back ordered
on a part so they can't build any new ones.

bummer

Thanks again!