[LAU] Equivalent to reason?

Mark Freeman mark at timewasted.net
Thu May 15 15:18:24 EDT 2008

Mostly I am looking for the sampler parts.  I want to be able to load
samples and sequence it using my midi keyboard. I think I may have a good
drum computer handled.  Then I need some type of DAW to work with everyhting
in to produce a final product. I'm really, really new to audio production on
linux, so if there are any good guides out there to get started, I would be
more than happy to read up on it!