[LAU] [A bit OT] New Sebkha-Chott's albums (3rd 'n' 4th) | released on free solutions | preorders available now

Aurelien orl at ammd.net
Sat May 17 10:04:04 EDT 2008

Hello,

Sebkha-Chott (Mekanik Meta Disco & Post Anticipation Burlesque Peplum -
Ohreland - France - www.sebkhachott.net) will record their third and
fourth albums this summer, on the very new AMMD's (www.ammd.net) free
studio for free art. Both these albums will be released by the end of
October, and will then be distributed by a label I'll let you know when
the time will come.
Here are the names of both of them:

*Nigla[h]*
Tapisseries Fines en XXX Strips et LXX/X Trompettes

*De la Persistance...*
... de la Mythologie Chottienne en ??? Cycles

you'll find more informations about them here: http://preorders.ammd.net

These albums are already available in preorders at a very lower price (9
€ for Nigla[h] and 7 € for De la Persistance), on the page linked before
(http://preorders.ammd.net) with online payment solution, or by check,
if you prefer.

Why do we use preorders? Because the AMMD - the label Sebkha-Chott which
was created by Sebhka-Chott a few years ago and which still produces
Sebkha-Chott releases - wants the audience and the artists to be closer
one to the other. That's why every AMMD's artists use free licenses
(mainly free art license), and that's why we propose the albums in
preorder, so that the audience becomes a part of the financial
production, finally.

The albums can be purchased on preorders till the end of October, but
actually, at this time, we'd need as many as possible preorders for the
end of May, as the new AMMD's free studio for free arts will arrive
around early June, and preorders will thus help the AMMD supporting its
financial weight.

The idea of this studio is to produce Free Arts ONLY (audio and videos),
with a free software solution, but though professionnal (some bands of
the AMMD already are distributed worldwidely, and we have to get proper
productions!). The final project will be presented soon to everyone, and
I'll let you know at that time, in what way we're gonna work with it.

By that time, the emergency is on the preorders, so, don't hesitate, if
you want to support us, or if you like Sebkha-Chott, or both, just
preorder the albums right now (it's possible to preorder only one, of
course).

Free People, have a good day, I'm now waiting for your letters, mail,
and/or payment confirmation on Paypal!!!

See you.

--
ORL /// AMMD Booking (www.ammd.net)