[LAU] Linuxsampler problem

J M Needham J.M.Needham at bath.ac.uk
Mon May 19 11:42:16 EDT 2008

Dear All,

This may be due to a poor googling effort, but I have spent more than an
hour searching. When I start the qsampler frontend, I get told that it
couldn't start the server. I don't understand what's going on here.

I understand that there's an lscp program that's the database server, but
I've installed that [nested] but I don't know how to tell if it's
configured/ set up properly. I would really love to get this working
before a performance next Tuesday.

Hope this is not completely inane.

On the upside, I got my Evolution MK249 USB keyboard working ootb on
Ubuntu Hardy Heron (didn't with my Gutsy setup).

God Bless
Jonty