[LAU] [LAA] Rakarrack 0.1.2 is released!!!!

Beepo / Vanguard beepo at vanguard.fi
Wed May 21 14:59:24 EDT 2008

Hi, Daniel!

Excellent piece of software!-) Thank you! Compiles with no problems on
Ubuntu Studio 8.04. Very intuitive user interface. Very good presets.
The configure script did not report libxpm-dev missing and allowed to
attempt compilation.

My first impressions are that my Korg ToneWorks pedal is going to trash
bin and make some room for good preamp ;) (I also tested the Rakarrack
with direct input from the guitar to my sound card without pedal and it
still works perfectly)

Br:
  Beepo