[LAU] Aeolus organ pipes

Nigel Henry cave.dnb2m97pp at aliceadsl.fr
Thu May 22 14:12:49 EDT 2008

On Thursday 22 May 2008 18:25, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi!
>    That sounds all very reasonable. What is even better, for you maybe, is
> that the church has an internet-site, where they should have the same
> imformative material about the organ, that they gave out in printed
> version.
>    I'll have to see. It was just an idea. but I'll ask them sometime now
> and I'll see what we can do. MIDI-file might be problematic, I woldn't know
> how totrigger an Organ via MIDI. But If they allow it and my technical
> equipmen is up to it (looks like it), then I could play some Bach piece(s).
> Would that suffice? Music played by hand,differing a bit from recording to
> recording? Kindest regards
>          Julien

Having been following this thread Julien, a little bit of Bach would be very
nice. I have been learning the Fugue from BWV565 on the piano, and it would
be nice if you make a bit of this available for us to download, if you choose
to play this piece. I know he wrote it for the organ, but it sounds
wonderfull on the piano as well.

Wishing you success with your project.

Would you post the link for the site with info about the new organ please?

Nigel.