[LAU] Aeolus organ pipes

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri May 23 07:44:54 EDT 2008

Hi!
    I now looked up the website, it's all German though. But there's a full list
of registers and a lot of picutre, if this is helpful.
http://www.petri-pauli.de/docs/kirchenmusik/orgel/Orgel_petri.htm
    This is the start page for the organ. and here comes the link to the
builder:
http://spaeth-orgelbau.de
    There is a link about Soest.
    About the rest I have to see. I think I'll first see if I can borrow two
Shure microphones. Would that be sufficient?
    Perhaps someone here in Nordrheinwestfalen is interested and knowledgeable
to help. I could get you from your twons railway-station.
    Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net