[LAU] which laptop?

Ernie Dulanowsky ernst at pulsewidth.ca
Tue May 27 18:16:18 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Susan Cragin <susancragin at earthlink.net> wrote:
> [...]

I do indeed have sympathy for the fact that you can't use your Indigo
IO anymore. I'm also looking a new laptop, and it seems that there are
very few, if any, laptops that still have Carbus slots. Most seem to
have some flavour of ExpressCard.

Of course there are many USB sound devices to investigate....

cheers,
ernie

--
"Both Rob and I see sound as shapes.