[LAU] OT: Benchmark Your Hearing

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Wed May 28 00:59:55 EDT 2008

http://jakemandell.com/tonedeaf/

I apologise if this has been mailed before but I thought I should share.
Cool thing. Downside is that it requires Flash. Another downside is that on
Linux, at least on my system, the other flash objects linking to more tests
(rhtyhm, pitch etc) don't work. Anyway, the main one is fine.

My advice is to not take it seriously (relax, just go with the flow). That
way the result is more accurate (and natural) since in real situations we
won't be analysing every tune real-time.