[LAU] high-powered laptop suggestions ?

Christian Delahousse christian.delahousse at gmail.com
Wed May 28 09:23:06 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Do a search for ADK laptops. They're pro audio laptops that aren't sold too
expensively. Why I like them is because you have the option of buying the
computer without an OS and saving 100 bucks. You also get all the computer
sound attenuation included.

The standard for laptop and audio seems to be Intel's Core 2 Duo.

I'm considering buying one of the 14" laptops and triple booting XP, OS x
(hackintosh style) and Ubuntu (or debian, haven't decided).

-Chris