[LAU] Took the leap and ordered an Intel Mini-ITX

simone cimo75 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 20:13:32 EDT 2008

hi
this is a displayless project right?
very interesting i had a look myself at miniATX but i haven t decided
yet, i feel like it could miss the a proper cpu speed (for my
purposes)

why not adding a 12 inches screen (touch?) to the box?..i remember i
ve seen somewhere a miniATX box with a "flippable" screen attached

http://www.adkproaudio.com/systems/viewsystem.cfm?recordid=131

why not adding some basic midi control ?

www.ucapps.de

just a bit of brainstorming ;) i see you want to keep it simple and rugged
looking forward for your reports

Simone

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 12:48 AM, Norval Watson <norv2001 at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> "After following the thread here about laptop survival rates live, I've decided to roll my own ruggedized embedded softsynth box:
>
> http://www.restivo.org/blog/archives/a-more-portable-setup
> "
>
> Looking fwd to progress reports (and photos?) Ken.
>
> Norv
>

>      Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.
> www.yahoo7.com.au/mail

.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed....