[LAU] good quality orchestra sounds

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu May 29 11:57:49 EDT 2008

Hi!
   Fluidsynth is fine. The sounds may lack the qualityf you seek.
   But try the following:
http://freepats.opensrc.org
   or just
http://hammersound.net
   These are the free pages I know of, for more look at:
http://linux-sound.org
   OR
http://www.linuxaudio.org
   On the first two pages you can find of lot of free soundfonts/samples. The
freepats site include a rather nice piano. I REALLY mean NICE!
   On the latter two pages you may find links to other sources of free sounds.
   for commercial soundfonts, which may in cases produce better quality, you'll
have to wait for someone else. I never baught one, nor stole one. :-)
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net