[LAU] Who has 4 Screens running with his own configured kernel (maybe 2.6.25.4)?

CC-Band CC-Band at web.de
Fri May 30 12:32:38 EDT 2008

hi,

i installed 64studio with his kernel 2.6.21 and got 4 graphic-cards working (1
agp, 3 pci). now i upgraded to 2.6.25.4 and my s3virge cards
do not work. X-log sais "no modes found" and the displays say "unsupported
frequences". in the logs i saw "insufficient memory". i don't know where the
problem is. before i did a "make oldconfig" i copied the 2.6.21-config into my
kernel-source 2.6.25.4 as ".config". if i use only one graphiccard (s3virge)
this card works.

can someone send me his kernel-config to compare whats wrong in my config?

many thanks!

mike

p.s.: i wanted to attach some logs but the moderator didn't like IT :-(