[LAU] [OT] first computer ?

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Sat Nov 1 14:10:34 EDT 2008

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 14:06:30 -0400
"Joseph Dell'Orfano" <fullgo at dellorfano.net> wrote:
> My first computer was a Sinclair ZX80, which I still own. Next was a
> Timex-Sinclair 2068. Remember these???

My high school physics teacher had a ZX80, which I thought was the
shiznit.  I was going to get one, but by the time Xmas was rolling
around, they had the ZX81 out.  I also had a programmable calculator
that was made by Sinclair, and was marketed here in the US by Radio
Shack.  Fun stuff.

I still have them both, haven't fired either of them up in years, though.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com