[LAU] Tracks released since start of year

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Nov 3 02:25:46 EST 2008

Hi,

After Dave Phillips last release I got to thinking that there is a
complete lack AFAIK of mixes being done with the tracks that are being
released.

So, I would like to ask for a refresh of the best of the new tracks that
were released since the start of the year.

Once I have a list I will endeavor to build a DJ mix and put it online.
In fact I will aim to make it a yearly mix as a round up of the stuff
that has been done.

This will not be released for sale like the CD that was made. It will
simply be a mix of the tracks that have been released attempting to find
a nice balance and showcase the quality work that is being done.

I will work on it over the next couple of months with the goal of having
it ready before end of year.

I already have a few that I intend to use mostly from the past couple of
months though.

I'll be weeding through LAM too but some people here might have some
favorites they would like to recommend or even some new releases that
they would like to submit for listening pleasure.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.