[LAU] place to share and give away music?

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Mon Nov 3 16:02:20 EST 2008

On Monday 03 November 2008 15:03:17 Nils Gey wrote:
> I meant radio-broadcasting" or disco/festival-playback with "commercial".

I still don't think I get it. When you say with "commercial", do you mean in a
commercial setting? One where they are earning money as a result of playing
your music and perhaps that of others?

If that is the case, you do realise that that is almost no different than
allowing them to sell it.

> I just don't want that people take my songs and sell them on their own CDs
> or in Internet stores.

In any case, I know of no license that fits this bill so you will likely need
a custom crafted license and a place that is willing to host such for you. Of
course, someone else may know of such a license.

drew