[LAU] I.Mix Club USB DJ MIDI Controller, on Linux?

James Cameron quozl at us.netrek.org
Fri Nov 7 00:00:02 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 02:30:34PM +1030, Matthew Smith wrote:
> Jaycar does mail order - or is the $50 fuel bill just to your local
> mail drop?

No, only $10 to the local mail drop.  With mail order though you don't
get to see it or try it out first.  And one can bend the arm of a
retailer to a greater extent than a mail order business.  And the mail
doesn't always work ... one computer system by mail order took three
months.  The final path to the local village is on the back of a ute.

But really, I'm cheap.

> (And from my experience of Jaycar, their price are somewhat inflated.)

Aye.