[LAU] Audacity jack connections issue

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Fri Nov 7 09:52:55 EST 2008

On Friday 07 November 2008 08:38:30 Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> Bengt Gördén wrote:

> >> I didn't see any place there to cast a vote. Did I miss it ?
> >
> > It's a wiki. Just log in and edit the page.
> >
> > regards,
> >

> > /bengan
>
> We need more votes!!!
> now 9

You at least finally got me to go there...

"JACK, so that digital output such as streaming audio can be received from
other programs (9 votes). See JACK and Audacity issues."

That doesn't seem to be specific enough although my memory may be playing me
false. I thought the idea was to have persistent jack "adapters/?" show up
and not just have them show on play etc.

Am I mistaken? Should we give them more details as to what is really wanted?

I have not been a big audacity user before but my use is increasing of late so
I will be happy to vote for that feature.

> and they ask for a linux developer which can help with JACK:
> http://audacityteam.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6646&start=20#p27597

all the best,

drew