[LAU] Music made with linux

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Nov 8 10:06:49 EST 2008

On Sat, 2008-11-08 at 15:40 +0100, Atte André Jensen wrote:

> I placed a new track "Stille hvisken" ("Quiet whisper") here:
>
> http://modlys.dk/mp3/stille_hvisken.mp3

The "stille hvisken" sung by your wife (alone?) has such an awesome
sound to it, a beam of orange sunlight late on an autumns day, but I
think it is repeated far to often and it almost hurts me that it is not
followed by a little more singing.

Very nice lead and rhythmic parts later in the track, but the sine sound
playing from start doesn't do it for me, too plain and a little dry.

Thanks for sharing!

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: