[LAU] more noise from the laboratory

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sat Nov 8 10:36:17 EST 2008

Folderol wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 06:41:23 -0500
> Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:
>

>> Just a quick demo I did for an article about the Discovery synth:
>>
>>   [snip]
>>

> Well it's certainly well named!
>
> Sounds like you were having a lot of fun there :)

Thanks for listening, Will. Yep, I had a good time whipping it together.
Some of the fun came from realizing what a great synth is AMS, the bass
sounds from that synth are impressive. Too bad it has one of the least
attractive GUIs ever created, but I'm happy to ignore its visuals in
favor of its awesome sound.

I was going to offer a prize to anyone who could correctly identify the
synths, but then I realized I didn't have any prizes to give away. I do
have some candy left over from Halloween, maybe that's what I'll offer. ;)

Best,

dp