[LAU] Are there any apps that do shaped notes?

Christopher Stamper christopherstamper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:39:36 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Jeremiah Benham <jjbenham at chicagoguitar.com
> wrote:

> You should check to see if the current denemo meets your needs. You can
> do different noteheads in it. If it can't do the notehead you want and
> lilypond supports it email the denemo-devel mailing list and let us
> know.

It doesn't seem to be able to do it. The noteheads provided do not include
traditional shaped notes.

It seems to me that using the 'lilypond directive':

\aikenHeads

should do it but it doesn't work.

FWIW, denemo is a *lot* better than it was last time I used it. Good work!

Any other apps, anyone?

--
Christopher Stamper

Email: christopherstamper at gmail.com