[LAU] Single Play MP3 player

Matthew Smith matt at smiffytech.com
Fri Nov 14 04:06:45 EST 2008

Quoth Arnold Krille at 2008-11-14 19:21...
> If you really want to play from a small mobile device, try to get hold of a
> minidisc player. At least they can work without compression.

How about something like a Zoom H2?  They can do up to 96ksps @ 24 bits,
although I'm not sure how much you can get on an SD card at that rate.

The H2 is a) small and b) can run off external power (including USB) so
you don't need to worry about batteries.

I have no idea how good the audio output is on these though; I only have
headphones so can't test mine through a PA or anything.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business: http://www.smiffytech.com/
Personal: http://www.smiffysplace.com/