[LAU] scaling parameters in Ingen

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 00:39:46 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm testing using Ingen together with ladosc plugins (LADSPA OSC),
which basically sends OSC data between two LADSPA host applications .
I got  a successful connection between Ardour and Ingen but the
problem is that the oscout plugin outputs parameters from 0 to 4 only.
If I connect that signal to another plugin's parameter inside Ingen
then I can't use the full range of that parameter (if it's range is >
4). First I thought that the Input/Control and Output/Control modules
in Ingen (available under the Input and Output submenus) could be used
for this but actually I don't understand what it's real use (are they
for OSC in/out to/from Ingen?). Is there any way to scale parameters?
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Hector