[LAU] No capture input with Behringer UAC202 Audio Interface

Carma Trepp carma_trepp at yahoo.de
Fri Nov 21 08:11:58 EST 2008

Hi all

I have some problems with the Behringer UAC202 Audio Interface. In
alsamixer I see only the output, but no capture input. Same in gnome
mixer. I also hear no sound from the input. Only the output works.
I read users are successful with this audio interface. Below I add the
output from aplay -l / aplay -L

I hope I get it to work to record my synths.

Regards
Carma

aplay -l
----------
card 0: V8235 [VIA 8235], device 0: VIA 8235 [VIA 8235]
Subdevices: 4/4
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
card 0: V8235 [VIA 8235], device 1: VIA 8235 [VIA 8235]
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: default [USB Audio CODEC ], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

aplay -L
----------