[LAU] HDMI ?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 15:00:24 EST 2008

Thanks for the info. Helpful.

I guess in Dave's case the next step would be to know what, if
anything, he wanted to use this port for but it sounds like he could
get an HDMI-DVI converter and drive his new monitor digitally, or he
could drive his home theater using Windows or possibly Linux with
certain media types.

Cheers,
Mark