[LAU] [ANN] guitarix third release

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Tue Nov 25 08:18:38 EST 2008

hermann meyer wrote:
> guitarix is a simple Linux Rock Guitar amplifier for jack(Jack Audio Connektion Kit)
> with one input and two outputs. Designed to get nice thrash/metal/rock/blues
> guitar sounds. There are controls for bass, treble, gain, preamp,
> balance, distortion, freeverb, impulse response (), crybaby(wah) and
> echo . A fixed resonator will be used when distortion is disabled. For
> 'pressure' in the sound you can use the feedback and feedforward
> sliders.
>
> changelog:
>
> guitarix (0.03.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
>   * add advanced setting widgets for distortion, freeverb, ImpulseResponse and Crybaby
>   * rework the jconv settings window
>   * split code
>
> guitarix (0.02.9a-1) unstable; urgency=low
>   * bugfix for run jconv port handling
>   * bugfix a typo in the Makefile for the LADSPAPATH
>
> guitarix (0.02.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
>   * add a wet/dry fader for jconv
>
> guitarix (0.02.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
>   * add more settings for jconv
>
> guitarix based on Gtk, a great part is also realesed as ladspa plugin.
> guitarix is licensed under GPL
> Homepage with screenshots:
>         http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/
>
> download:
>         http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/
>
> guitarix use now svn. You can browse the repostory here:
>         http://guitarix.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/guitarix/
>
> For capture guitarix make use of jack_capture ver >= 0.9.30 from Kjetil
> S. Matheussen. If you dont have it installed, look here:
>
>         http://old.notam02.no/arkiv/src/?M=D
>
> For Impulse Response guitarix make use of jconv from Fons Adriaensen. If
> you dont have it installed, look here:
>
>         http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/index.html
>
> I use faust to build the prototype and will say thanks to
>                         : Julius Smith
>         http://ccrma.stanford.edu/realsimple/faust/
>                         : Albert Graef
>         http://www.musikwissenschaft.uni-mainz.de/~ag/ag.html
>                         : Yann Orlary
>         http://faust.grame.fr/
>
> The Faust code is attached
>
> regards    hermann

hallo herman,
again i am getting an error when trying to install:

nowhiskey at murija2:~/software/nove/guitarix/guitarix-0.03.0$ sudo make
install
mkdir -p
mkdir: fehlender Operand
»mkdir --help« gibt weitere Informationen.
make: *** [install] Fehler 1
nowhiskey at murija2:~/software/nove/guitarix/guitarix-0.03.0$

could you please tell me (again) what i should change in the makefile in
order to install properly?

cheers,
doc