[LAU] Soundproblems on Ubuntu

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:33:07 EST 2008

I've some soundproblems on Ubuntu hardy.

How does it work with the midi driver in qjackctl setup? When I choose seq
and start jack, my system freezes...
Should i install something or put something in my /etc/modules?

When I start Rosegarden 7.2, my system freezes ('can t make connection
device (can t read the message very well)) and yes qjackctl is running when
I start it.

When I start audacious:

$ audacious
Failed to load plugin (/usr/lib/audacious/Input/amidi-plug.so):
/usr/lib/audacious/Input/amidi-plug.so: undefined symbol:
audacious_drct_get_playing

Exaille, totem vlc etc works ok.

When gdm show up, I hear a beep, no ubuntu-tune after login...

Real time kernel in hardy
Maudio audiophile 24/96 pci

Thanks in advance,

\r