[LAU] Goed nieuws! Especially for the Dutch speaking: special linux audio forum part on homerecording.be !

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 18:20:24 EST 2008

(Nederlandstalig linux forum gedeelte op homerecording.be >>>
http://www.homerecording.be/forum/f43/ !)

Hi,

Thanks to the LAU mailinglist, I've discovered the possibilities of Linux
for producing music in the last two years. But it seems I'm a bit of a
special case in The Netherlands... most people seems to use Mac or Windows
for music production, even people who prefer Linux as their main OS...

To change it a bit, I helped people on Linux forums and wrote a dutch
tutorial for Qjackctl and Ardour. I also posted my enthusiasm and knowledge
on 'not-linux' forums... got a lot negative reactions, but not on
www.homerecording.be. The had a open mind for opensource software... and
after posting some posts there, they have decided to open a special subforum
for making music on Linux! :) (Windows and Mac can't say that...)

It would be cool if dutch speaking people will support this forum part by
taking a look at it reguarly and to post some messages, moreover to help
people with making music on GNU/Linux!

You can find the forum here:

http://www.homerecording.be/forum/f43/

CU there!