[LAU] The Drummer's Gigsaw (or the Drummer's Puzzle)

Philippe Hezaine philippe.hezaine at free.fr
Wed Nov 26 09:30:07 EST 2008

Hi all,

Here is the first draft of the new project (in fact based on the old
Drummer's Free Art), of course more than perfectible:

http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr/spip.php?article48

Unfortunately, at the present time it is in French but for the
Lilyponder's it will be a bit familiar.
And for the ones who don't play with Lily, inside you'll find the
finished Merengue, let's guess what? ... with velocities!

It's features are: text-based, each instrument in its own track,
whatever time signature you want, and you will be able to write
polyrytmmic patterns ( but there is not template yet )

I have posted the same question on Lilypond-fr, sorry for the cross-posting:
I'm wondering if i can put it under a GPL license, keeping in mind that
the future works will only be a succession of patterns include in short
pieces. (as for the Drummer's Free Art.)

At the present time it's under a Free Art License.

Have fun.

PS. Is someone can tell me what is the best in English? The Drummer's
Gigsaw or the Drummer's Puzzle?

--
   Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>

Superbonus-Project (Plate-forme d'échange):
<http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr>