[LAU] The Drummer's Gigsaw (or the Drummer's Puzzle)

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 20:36:08 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Philippe Hezaine
<philippe.hezaine at free.fr> wrote:
> Philippe Hezaine a écrit :
>
>> Thanks.
>> Jigsaw adopted. (with a J)
>>

> Aie! My poor English! I'm making a misinterpretation. May be because one
> day i learnt that all is picture.
> In this case, puzzle is more suitable.
> Sorry for the noise.

No problem.

One of the good things about English is that it's such a mixture of
other languages, so people don't really expect you to get it exactly
right.  They usually understand just fine, anyway.  Many other
languages seem to require more accurate grammar, word choice and
pronunciation.

For Jigsaw puzzles...
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jigsaw_puzzle
--