[LAU] PianoBooster version 0.5.0 has just been released

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Thu Nov 27 02:48:53 EST 2008

On Thursday 27 November 2008 01:40:31 Louis B. wrote:
> PianoBooster version 0.5.0 has just been released, this is the first
> ever release of PianoBooster.
>
> If you dabble in music and have a Midi Piano keyboard lying around
> then give PianoBooster a go as it actually makes sight reading music
> fun!!!!!

Looks like a truly wonderful program!

Might add the following options:
1. Choose track or tracks to play. That now enables any midi file and
instruments besides the piano. Note that certain instruments use different
staves than the two piano cleffs so a full implementation is more difficult.
Minimally, let my choose the two tracks for piano staves since this is the
focus of the program.

2. Option to display more of the score (limited by screen real estate but the
view in the screen shot seems very large. Zoom in/out?

Note that the link for sources links to the linux tgz.