[LAU] PianoBooster version 0.5.0 has just been released

Louis B. louisjbarman at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 28 05:58:34 EST 2008

Wow, I never thought of that idea, my main instrument is the flute so
I would like it as well.

The problem is finding a wave to MIDI converter that operates close to
real-time as possible. Does anybody know of wave2Midi converter that
will operate close to real-time?

Actually the latency of the wave2Midi may not be such a problem when
using the "Play Along" mode as it is just colouring the notes and
adjusting the accuracy bar -- this does not matter if it happens a bit
late.

I am just thinking of a hack to the "follow you" mode to allow for the
wave2Midi processing delay. It would have to stop and rewind the MIDI
part if you did not play the expected note.

All we need now is to find a suitable real-time wave2Mid converter.

L o u i s

Piano Booster is available at:   http://pianobooster.sourceforge.net