[LAU] Standalone mixer.

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 07:43:47 EDT 2008

Paul, as basic as this may seem, i've written this little gem of info down,
and will duly spread the word. I've tried it and it works, and Sean has
further raised my interest in exploring this 'new for me' side of Ardour.

Might seem obvious, but not all of us were born in studios, nurtured into
adulthood under a neve, sll, what have you. It takes us a bit longer to get
it. :)

Frankly, i didn't know you could have 2 instances of Ardour running at the
same time.

Another pearl of wisdom!

Alex.